We Handle Pigmentation Removal in Brisbane, from Sunspots to Melasma
At Injex Clinics, we have two laser machines for pigmentation removal in Brisbane. Each machine has three different wavelengths so we can find the ideal options to correctly treat your type of pigmentation. Our goal is to ensure that you are always happy with the results.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding Skin Pigmentation Treatment in Brisbane
Here are a few mistakes that people make that could cause you to have to postpone your treatment appointment:
- Using tanning beds. It is very important to avoid any kind of UV tanning for at least a month before your treatment. Tanning can interfere with the effectivity of the procedure, as the goal of pigmentation removal is to shatter unwanted pigment in your skin.
- Not following instructions. When you come to your laser consultation, we give you a prescription for oral medications. It is essential to follow these instructions to the letter. If you need to start taking a new medicine, including antibiotics, please contact our office before your appointment to make sure that they will not interfere with treatment.
- Not preparing properly. Please arrive at your appointment with freshly-washed, clean skin and don’t use any oils, lotions, or perfume. If you have hair in the area that will be treated, it will be helpful to shave it off completely.
Benefits of Pigmentation Treatment in Brisbane
Many people choose to have laser treatment for pigmentation—here’s why.
- Laser pigmentation treatment works on several forms of pigmentation, such as freckles, sun spots, hyperpigmentation, and melasma. Using our machines, we set the frequency of the laser to the correct wavelength to remove any pigmentation that you would like to target.
- This process can eliminate the layers of uneven pigmentation on your skin that may make you feel like you have to wear extra makeup to cover them. By removing pigmentation that makes you feel insecure, we help you get your confidence back.
- Laser treatment is renowned for its remarkable results. Depending on the type of pigmentation you are experiencing, we generally recommend three treatment sessions, but your particular concern may lead to more or fewer sessions. We won’t know exactly how many treatments are required until your consultation, but we will give you answers and recommendations as soon as we see how well the results of your first session are progressing.
Why You Should Trust Injex Clinics Regarding Skin Pigmentation Treatment in Brisbane
Concerned about cost? We offer ZipPay as well AfterPay, as we understand that laser treatment may not be a simple matter for everyone but that everyone deserves to feel their best. ZipPay allows you to tailor your payment plan and make interest-free payments so that we can help you look good and feel good without breaking the bank.
Contact us today to book your appointment. We are available to answer your questions to help you feel confident, well-informed, and prepared before you make your first appointment.