Book Your Chemical Peel in Brisbane with Injex Clinics
Your skin is your first line of defence against the elements which tends to result in skin that loses its natural lustre. A chemical peel is one of the best ways to scrub away the dead skin that is preventing your skin from looking radiant.
When Thinking About Having a Chemical Face Peel Consider This
Are you toying with the idea of having a chemical face peel? Here are some important details to consider before you book your appointment:
- Timing: When you opt for this treatment, you don’t have to be concerned with extended downtime or discomfort. It is possible that you may have some light flaking after your procedure. A member of our team will advise you on proper aftercare.
- Cost: We understand that your budget plays a critical factor when you are considering this type of treatment. Our chemical peel cost comes with the option of using ZipPay or AfterPay which lets you enjoy your peel now and pay for it over time. When you book your appointment online, just use ZipPay or AfterPay as your interest-free payment option. This option gives you the opportunity to choose a repayment plan that is right for you.
- Skin conditions: Did you know that there are various types of peels for different skin types? The tone of your skin is the determining factor regarding what kind of peel you receive. Also, make sure to let us know if you suffer from any other skin conditions such as acne or rosacea.
Tips Regarding Chemical Peel in Brisbane
Regardless of whether you have had multiple chemical peels, or this is your first time if you want to get the most out of your appointment with us, keep the following advice in mind:
- Be conscious of medication you are taking: If you take prescribed medication regularly, we always suggest that you speak with your doctor before scheduling your appointment for a chemical face peel to ensure no interference with your medication.
- Plan to stay indoors after your peel: Try to avoid direct sunlight after your chemical peel in Brisbane. After your appointment, your skin will be extremely sensitive so try to stay inside. If this is not possible, make sure that you apply sunscreen often and wear a large hat to protect your skin from UV rays.
- Invest in a good moisturiser: Keeping your skin hydrated is essential both before and after your peel. After your appointment, the affected area will require consistent application of a quality moisturiser. If you have any questions about what you should use, feel free to speak to our dermal therapist about the best options.
About Injex Clinics
The team at Injex Clinics are proud to offer you an impressive selection of cosmetic options. Our goal is to help you improve your confidence level and feel comfortable in your skin. We are here to ensure your comfort at every step of the way and encourage you to reach out with any questions or concerns.
To book your appointment, send us an enquiry. We look forward to helping you feel great.