- Arrive 10-15 minutes early (if possible) for numbing cream to be applied
- Arrive with a clean face with no make-up as this helps to minimise the risk of infection
- Avoid any anti-inflammatory, blood thinning medications or supplements two weeks prior totreatment (if possible) as this helps to minimise the risk of bruising. These include asprin, fish oil, vitamin E, ginkgo biloba, st. John’s Wort, ginseng, Ibuprofen, advil, and other NSAIDS.
- Avoid the consumption of alcohol 24 hours prior to treatment
- Ensure your appointment is a minimum of 2 weeks prior to any special event to allow bruising and treatment to settle.
- Contraindications include pregnancy and lactation, acute and chronic infectious diseases, presence of benign and malignant tumours, keloid predisposition, disorders of blood coagulation and serious chronic diseases.
Should you have any further questions regarding your treatment, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 0437 372 764