Contraindications to treatment
Before Treatment Instructions
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to complete consultation information and for numbing to be applied if required
- Please arrive to your appointment make up free.
- Our nurse/doctor will conduct a medical history assessment to ensure that this treatment is suitable for you.
- If you go ahead with treatment we will require to take 10 – 40ml of blood from the veins of your arm. This treatment is dependant on how much blood we extract and how healthy you are on the day. So please ensure you are well hydrated and have consumed a meal beforehand.
- When you arrive, topical anaesthetic will be applied to the area for approximately 30mins, the treatment shouldn’t be painful however it can be a little uncomfortable, so ensure you come to your appointment relax and have adequate down (time 12 – 24hours free from important social commitments etc).
- If you recently have had the flu, or have flu like symptoms please reschedule your appointment to a later date.
- Aggressive/abusive behavior will not be tolerated.
Should you have any further questions regarding your treatment, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 0437 372 764