Dermal Filler After Care Instructions
After your filler appointment please:
- Do not apply any make up for the remainder of the day and night.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight, UV light, freezing temperatures, or using saunas for two
weeks after filler injection.
- Avoid international travel for two weeks after treatment.
- Avoid massage and/or putting pressure on the injection site for 3 days following treatment unless
told to do so by your medical professional.
- Avoid strenuous exercise for 24 hours
- You may apply cold compress for 15 minutes each hour if you are experiencing swelling
- If you experience any inflammatory or other reactions that last more than 48 hours, you should
contact Injex Clinics or your doctor immediately. If necessary, appropriate treatment may be
Should you have any questions or concerns, we are always more than happy to help, so please contact us on 0437 372 764