- If not prescribed for a medical condition, please avoid the following: any anti-inflammatory, blood thinning medications or supplements two weeks prior totreatment (if possible) These include asprin, fish oil, vitamin E, ginkgo biloba, st. John’s Wort, ginseng, Ibuprofen, advil, and other NSAIDS.
- Arrive with a clean face with no foundation (if possible) as this helps to minimise the risk of infection
- Do not consume alcohol for 24 hours prior to your appointment
- We ask that you do not have your eyebrows waxed the day of your appointment.
- Please be aware we are unable to treat if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have an open wound or infection in the area.
- Please ensure any anti-wrinkle in/around the area is performed a minimum of 2 weeks before or after your brow tattooing.
Should you have any questions or concerns, we are always more than happy to help, so please contact us on 0437 372 764