- If not prescribed for a medical condition, please avoid the following: any anti-inflammatory, blood thinning medications or supplements two weeks prior totreatment (if possible) These include asprin, fish oil, vitamin E, ginkgo biloba, st. John’s Wort, ginseng, Ibuprofen, advil, and other NSAIDS.
- Arrive with a clean face with no foundation (if possible) as this helps to minimise the risk of infection
- Do not consume alcohol for 24 hours prior to your appointment
- We ask that you do not have your eyebrows waxed the day of your appointment.
- Please be aware we are unable to treat if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have an open wound or infection in the area.
Should you have any questions or concerns, we are always more than happy to help, so please contact us on 0437 372 764