What Sets Injex Apart Regarding Tattoo Removal in Brisbane?
What distinguishes us, is our latest technology using laser for your tattoo removal in Brisbane.
- Our staff are highly trained and do not work on commission or targets, so they won’t charge you extra for treatments you don’t need.
- Most stubborn and difficult tattoos can be removed using our Q-Switched Nd-Yaq laser which can attack almost any colour, shattering it and removing it from your body quickly.
- Treatment costs are very reasonable and will all depend on the colours used and the size of your tattoo. Fees and prices will be discussed with you at your first consultation
The Most Important Things to Know about Tattoo Removal Brisbane are:
No matter the size or complexity, we can assist with laser tattoo removal in Brisbane most professionally…..?. The process is simple. We start by using a numbing cream to help you through what can be a bit uncomfortable at first, but our procedure offers maximum comfort to our clients.
- It is important to know that the correct number of treatments are almost impossible to predict at the outset. There are many factors to consider such as how much ink was used when the tattoo was initially created, how deep the ink was inserted and how many times you needed to get a touch-up. Our skin also plays a part in this.
- In almost all instances any professionally done tattoo may take anywhere from 6-12 treatments at no less than 4-6-week intervals.
- Most tattoos can be removed, dramatically reduced or faded.
- Not all colours respond the same – blue, black, and red tattoos tend to react very well immediately. Colours that are a bit more difficult to treat are green, yellow and aqua and may only partially fade. White tattoos do not respond to laser treatment.
- Remember that fading continuously occurs for months after each treatment.
- You can tattoo over the area where the previous tattoo was removed, given the correct waiting period. Time between treatments is required to allow the body’s lymphatic system to remove the ink from the body, like a cleaning system. This process can take up to six weeks.
What You Stand to Lose if You Don’t Use Injex Clinic
You may regret not making use of the best tattoo removal in Brisbane due to our most affordable prices. We make use of ZipPay and AfterPay, and you can view the details here.
So, get rid of that unwanted tattoo now and look and feel great. You can view our menu options, and book online or call us at your earliest convenience.
Clients come from as near as the city and as far as the interstate and even overseas to visit our laser tattoo removal clinic in Brisbane located in Capalaba in the business district of beautiful Redland City, Queensland. We are just a short trip from those in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Logan and surrounds.
It seems to be an impossible puzzle but it’s easy to solve a Rubik’ Cube using a few algorithms.