Fibroblast Plasma Pen Treatment
Not time to go under the knife? Or maybe you’ve just got some small problem areas that you’d like addressed. Plasma Pen Treatment can treat a lot of different skin conditions but is predominantly used to rejuvenate skin. Perfect for crepey skin that requires tightening or to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Lifting and rejuvenating areas such as the upper & lower eyelids, brow lift, jowl lift & neck lift.
How does a Plasma Pen Treatment work?
Plasma Pens work by creating a controlled thermal trauma that triggers collagen contraction and stimulates fibroblast synthesis which produces collagen and elastin in the area.
How much does Plasma Pen Treatment cost?
||2 TREATMENT BUNDLE WITH PREP/CARE PACK
|Full Belly (A4 size)
Stretch Marks, Scars, Skin tags/lesions from $60 per area
What is the downtime?
There is roughly a minimum of 10 days downtime with this treatment where small dots will be visible.
Can I have numbing?
Yes, and as we have Doctors and Nurses on site, we are able to prescribe a medical grade numbing solution for you to ensure your comfort level is the best it can be.
What are the contraindications?
Contraindications to this treatment are as follows:
- History of PIH
- History of keloid scarring
- Skin tones above Fitz III (eg. medium + skin tones are not suitable, check with your therapist before commencing treatment)
- Metal plates in the area
- Open wounds in the area
- Certain medications
- Pregnancy & Breastfeeding
- Autoimmune disorders
- Active infections
- Anti-coagulant medication or conditions
- Poor healing disorders
- UV exposure in the last 4 weeks
- Prescription exfoliants in the last 2 weeks
- Severe or cystic acne
- Cosmetic injectables or resurfacing treatments in the last 2-4 weeks
- Photosensitising medications
How do I book?
You can book online
, use our contact form
or call/TXT Capalaba clinic on 0437 372 764 or Aspley clinic on 0466 470 580.