Enjoy Beauty on the Inside and Outside with Lip Fillers in Gold Coast
Lip fillers in Gold Coast are a personal decision. We believe that true beauty exists inside people, but we also believe that everyone has the right to make decisions about their own body. If you feel that you want fuller lips, there is not a single thing that someone can say that should stop you. Allow us to help you bring out your radiant natural confidence.
Tips Regarding Lip Enhancement in Gold Coast
When you have booked your appointment for a lip enhancement treatment, there are a few things that you should keep in mind.
- Avoid waxing, bleaching, tweezing, or hair removal cream near the mouth area for a minimum of three days before your treatment or your skin will already be irritated and inflamed when you arrive, and the lip fillers will accentuate that. To avoid discomfort as much as possible, try to just leave the area around your mouth alone for a while before and after your treatment.
- Avoid food that can cause bruising such as garlic, ginger, ginseng, green tea, turmeric, almonds, and olives. These all decrease blood platelets, which are essential to help your body form clots. You should also avoid blood thinning over-the-counter medications such as Aspirin. For a full list and additional tips, call us so we can prepare you properly.
Problems That Injex Clinics Addresses Regarding Lip Augmentation in Gold Coast
Most of us become dissatisfied with our physical appearance once fine lines and wrinkles begin to show up. While your outwards appearance does not affect who you are, it may lead you to explore what lip fillers can do for you.
- Wrinkles are a very natural part of ageing, but with the help of lip fillers and anti-wrinkle injections, you can soften these hard lines and push pause on the development of fine lines. We help you feel comfortable and happy with your results, so we will advise you on how much filler you will need.
- You will see a noticeable difference within the first two weeks, sometimes as soon as two to four days after your procedure. The effects typically last for around three months depending on your lifestyle and metabolism.
- We understand that most people lead very busy lives. Our appointments are typically only 30 minutes long. Consider that in the time it would typically take you to eat lunch, you can receive a treatment that could last for up to 10 months!
If you have any concerns or questions, take a look at the frequently asked questions about dermal fillers.
Why You Should Come to Injex Clinics for Lip Injections in Gold Coast
Founded in 2015, we have learned what our clients need and how to provide excellence in customer service while incorporating products of the highest quality. Our team consists of highly-trained professionals who understand their fields well and are always willing to answer your questions.
Contact us today to book your appointment or to confirm what you should and shouldn’t be eating before your procedure.