Sip from the Fountain of Youth with Lip Fillers in Brisbane
As we age, there are tell-tale signs that our body puts on display, but lip fillers in Brisbane can help offset some of those signs. While certain parts of maturity are welcome developments and can be worn with style and aplomb, thin lips are an unfortunate effect. Fortunately, our lip injections in Brisbane will do the job to restore plump and vivacious lips.
What You Can Expect from Injex Clinics with Lip Augmentation in Brisbane
We take our dermal filler service seriously, so promise to uphold certain expectations:
- Our staff is well-trained, enthusiastic, and client-focused. One of the most essential qualities for staff is a passion for offering the best advice, even if that doesn’t mean driving up the sale. To make it easier for our staff to put you first, we compensate for time and effort, rather than commissions.
- You’re never just a number to us. We respect each of our clients as a person with a history, with needs and desires, and who is worthy of being treated with dignity in all situations. You should feel at home in our clinics, and our staff will take every measure to ensure that your comfort and enjoyment comes first.
- Our doctors and nurses are consistently trained on the latest techniques to remain effective. Further, they put a focus on pain reduction, both through methodology and through numbing agents such as a medical-grade cream and nerve blocker.
When Buying Lip Enhancement in Brisbane, Consider This
As with any procedure, it’s vital that you receive full disclosure about the benefits and potential risks so that you can make an intelligent, informed decision.
- The effectiveness of the filler is determined in part by the filler itself, and in part by your body. We use high-quality materials in our filler, so it’s naturally sturdy and effective. If you have a highly-active metabolism, however, that can increase the need for regular procedures.
- 95+% of our patients receive injections without any bruising, but a small number do experience that. Unfortunately, there’s no way to know for sure before recognising if you are someone who bruises easily. Our team can suggest certain dietary adjustments before the procedure that also are tied to a reduced incidence of bruising, such as eliminating alcohol and green tea for two weeks before the injections.
Why Injex Clinics Is Cost Effective
Our mission is to provide you with the best cosmetic treatments available at a price that works for your budget. We believe that everyone deserves the opportunity to look and feel their best, so our clinic manifests that through a variety of advanced procedures that minimise pain. We also work with payment processors such as ZipPay and ZipMoney to offer you the maximum ease in payment methods for any treatments.
Bring our staff any questions you have, and they’ll provide you with helpful information from experience and training. Contact us to schedule an appointment or learn more about lip fillers and other cosmetic treatments.