- After treatment, the following things can occur and are completely normal: swelling, mild bruising, numbness, redness, diarhhea, firmness.
- Loss of sensation in the area can last up to 2 months
- It’s recommended you wear loose fitting comfortable clothes immediately after treatment
- Please ensure you are drinking at least 2 litres of water per day
- Exercise will enhance results
- You may wish to also wear compression garments
Should you have any further questions regarding your treatment, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 0437 372 764