Covid-19 (Coranavirus) Update
March 25, 2020
On March 24, the Prime Minister announced services such as ours were to cease operation. Although our doors may be closed we will be keeping in constant contact with you all via social media and email. We will also be launching an array of online & virtual way for you to connect, shop, interact and more!
Should you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
March 19, 2020 (updated)
As the world comes together to respond to the Coronavirus we must all do our part. Our priority as always remains the health and safety of our customers, staff, friends, family and wider community
To ensure our services are not disrupted, we have implemented additional precautionary measures that our staff are now carrying out.
• Hand hygiene stations have been placed at the entrances of all our clinics and all visitors to the clinic must use these.
• We ask that any client who has flu-like symptoms reschedule their appointment as anyone who presents with flu-like symptoms will be refused treatment.
• All linen has been removed from rooms
• Please do not wear makeup to your appointment, this will help decrease the amount of hand washing, glove changing and face touching required.
• We ask that you do not bring friends or family to your appointment
• You will now be asked to complete consultations on your own device using QR Codes found at reception
• We would prefer EFTPOS card, bank transfer, Credit Card, Zip & AfterPay payments
• Staff have been instructed to wipe down with hospital grade disinfectant all surfaces & door handles in treatment rooms after each client
• Common areas, waiting rooms and door handles are being sanitised with hospital grade disinfectant every half hour
• Ipads, computers, phones etc. are being disinfected every half hour
• Both clinics are over 200sqm meaning we can accommodate 50 people at any given time, however as rooms are mostly 12sqm+ each, we ask that no more than 3 people are in a room at any one time.
• All our staff have completed an Infection Control Training – Covid-19 course.
• We have increased supplies of hand sanitiser, alcohol, alcohol wipes and tissues at all clinics.
• We have instructed team members that should any of them have flu-like symptoms, they are not to come into work.
• Where we can, non-essential staff have been asked to work from home.
We are committed to keeping our doors open and our community safe, and are ensuring we are going above and beyond infection control standards based on the advice of the World Health Organisation and Australia’s Chief Medical Officer.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.