Covid-19 (Coranavirus) Update
December 17, 2021
Currently our services are not mandated by vaccinations, as such it is our position to treat both vaccinated and unvaccinated clients. Our services can provide more than just a surface level treatment, and that for many people, we are a place to relax, to unwind & to see familiar faces. We have recieved countless messages about how our services help curb anxiety, boost confidence & instill happiness, and this is not something we wish to take away from anyone.
We will however, be enforcing procedures and protocols to make sure we keep everyone safe, and we ask that whatever your opinion, you respect these:
- Please ensure you check-in
- Please ensure you use hand sanitizer upon entry
- If comfortable, please wear a mask (you may also ask our staff for one)
- Please do not attend your appointment if you are unwell or have flu-like symptoms
- Please do not bring friends/family/children with you to your appointment if possible
- Please do not attend if you have been in contact with a covid positive person
- Please do not attend if you have recently travelled to or from a covid hotspot
- And please be patient with us, our additional screening processes & cleaning protocols
For anyone who would specifically prefer to see a fully vaccinated staff memeber, please let Reception know when booking your appointment.
We thank you for your cooperation during this time.
August 10, 2021
As per government health directives, please ensure the following is observed:
- Masks worn
- Check-in completed
- Use hand sanitizer provided
- Reschedule if you feel unwell
- Please try to avoid bringing people/children to the clinic if possible
In the case of a lockdown, all clients will be contacted to be rescheduled, we are not allowed to operate during lockdowns. We appreciate your patience and continued support.
May 5, 2020
It is with great excitement that we announce we are back open for injectable treatments only. During this time, we will be observing the same clinical practices we had in place before closure.
For more information on the Governments decision visit their website: https://www.health.qld.gov.au/system-governance/legislation/cho-public-health-directions-under-expanded-public-health-act-powers/non-essential-business-closure-direction
March 25, 2020
On March 24, the Prime Minister announced services such as ours were to cease operation. Although our doors may be closed we will be keeping in constant contact with you all via social media and email. We will also be launching an array of online & virtual way for you to connect, shop, interact and more!
Should you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
March 19, 2020 (updated)
As the world comes together to respond to the Coronavirus we must all do our part. Our priority as always remains the health and safety of our customers, staff, friends, family and wider community
To ensure our services are not disrupted, we have implemented additional precautionary measures that our staff are now carrying out.
• Hand hygiene stations have been placed at the entrances of all our clinics and all visitors to the clinic must use these.
• We ask that any client who has flu-like symptoms reschedule their appointment as anyone who presents with flu-like symptoms will be refused treatment.
• All linen has been removed from rooms
• Please do not wear makeup to your appointment, this will help decrease the amount of hand washing, glove changing and face touching required.
• We ask that you do not bring friends or family to your appointment
• You will now be asked to complete consultations on your own device using QR Codes found at reception
• We would prefer EFTPOS card, bank transfer, Credit Card, Zip & AfterPay payments
• Staff have been instructed to wipe down with hospital grade disinfectant all surfaces & door handles in treatment rooms after each client
• Common areas, waiting rooms and door handles are being sanitised with hospital grade disinfectant every half hour
• Ipads, computers, phones etc. are being disinfected every half hour
• Both clinics are over 200sqm meaning we can accommodate 50 people at any given time, however as rooms are mostly 12sqm+ each, we ask that no more than 3 people are in a room at any one time.
• All our staff have completed an Infection Control Training – Covid-19 course.
• We have increased supplies of hand sanitiser, alcohol, alcohol wipes and tissues at all clinics.
• We have instructed team members that should any of them have flu-like symptoms, they are not to come into work.
• Where we can, non-essential staff have been asked to work from home.
We are committed to keeping our doors open and our community safe, and are ensuring we are going above and beyond infection control standards based on the advice of the World Health Organisation and Australia’s Chief Medical Officer.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.