Bio-stimulators Before Care
Before your biostimulator appointment please:
- Arrive 10-15 minutes early (if possible) for numbing cream to be applied
- Arrive with a clean face with no foundation (if possible) as this helps to minimise the risk of infection
- Avoid any anti-inflammatory, blood thinning medications or supplements two weeks prior to
treatment (if possible) as this helps to minimise the risk of bruising. These include asprin, fish oil,
vitamin E, ginkgo biloba, st. John’s Wort, ginseng, Ibuprofen, advil, and other NSAIDS.
- Avoid the consumption of alcohol 24 hours prior to treatment
- Ensure your appointment is a minimum of 2 weeks prior to any special event to allow bruising and
treatment to settle.
- Please be aware that we are unable to treat if you have a history of keloid formation or hypertrophic scaring
- Please be aware that we are unable to treat if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
Should you have any further questions regarding your treatment, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 0437 372 764