Correctinol Creme with Argan, Alpine Rose and Grape Skin Plant Stem Cells offers a unique solution for those with mature skin looking for mild daily exfoliation and exceptional hydration. Infused with a cocktail of anti-oxidants such as Resveratrol, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Ferulic Acid and Argan Oil, moisture is delivered to the skin via water based humectants which leave skin feeling smooth as silk. Mild Flower Acids improve the barrier function and hydration of the skin resulting in improved clarity and uniformity of tone.
• PhytoCellTec™ Alp Rose protects skin stem cells against environmental stress factors and to improve their functions.
• PhytoCellTec™ Argan improves the regenerative capacity of dermal skin cells, providing fortification and elasticity to the skin from deep within while also improving the extra cellular matrix structure to reduce wrinkles.
• PhytoCellTecTM Solar Vitis protects skin stem cells against UV stress, delays senescence of essential cells and fights photo-aging.
• Ferulic Acid – Anti-oxidant which neutralizes free radicals and helps to prevent damage to cells caused by UV light.
• Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate – Is a stable, water soluble derivative of Vitamin C. Unlike L-Ascorbic Acid, it does not readily degrade in formulas containing water. It is considered light-stable and oxygen-stable. Studies of MAP in aqueous solutions indicate it retains over 95% of its potency at 40°C.By inhibiting tyrosinase activity, MAP is capable of suppressing skin pigmentation, making it effective in whitening dark skin, or areas of dark skin.
• L-Arginine – An amino acid that activates production of protein, expedites wound healing, and prevents tissue deterioration.
• Bisabolol – a-Bisabolol is a naturally occurring ingredient that accelerates the healing process of skin and protects it from the effects of daily stress. Known to have anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory properties, a-bisabolol has been shown to reduce UV-induced erythema in-vivo. It has also been demonstrated in studies to enhance the dermal penetration of other ingredients.