Tighten and tone with our range of Body Treatments
The newest advancement in body sculpting technology, these treatments help eliminate stubborn fat pockets, smooth cellulite and tighten skin.
WHAT IS RF?
RF stands for Radio Frequency. It uses Radio Frequency and red light LED to heat fat is a fat reduction and cellulite treatment that targets stubborn pockets of fat that may be resistant to diet and exercise. It works by using low wave ultrasound to break the fat cells and convert it to liquid which the body will then eliminate through natural toxin elimination methods.
You can expect a more tightened and toned area, a minimum of 6 treatments is recommended to see best results
Cryo, Fat cav. & RF – $259
Cryosculpting – $199
Fat cavitation & RF – $99
RF – $60
6 x Cryosculpting, Fat cavitation & RF – $1200
6 X Fat cavitation & RF – $500
6 X Cryosculpting – $900
Does it hurt?
No, fat cavitation is pain free, however, during treatment, you will hear a high pitched noise, this noise can only faintly be heard by your therapist, but the sound can be quite loud for clients while receiving treatment. This does not do any damage to the ears, but some may find it irritating.
What are the contraindications?
- Cryoglobulinemia or paroxysmal cold hemoglobinuria
- Known sensitivity to cold such as cold urticaria or Raynaud’s disease
- Impaired peripheral circulation in the area to be treated
- Neuropathic disorders such as post-herpetic neuralgia or diabetic neuropathy
- Impaired skin sensation
- Open or infected wounds
- Bleeding disorders or concomitant use of blood thinners
- Recent surgery or scar tissue in the area to be treated
- A hernia or history of hernia in the area to be treated or adjacent to treatment site
- Skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis, or rashes
- Pregnancy or lactation
- Any active implanted devices such as pacemakers and defibrillators
- Liver or Kidney Disease
- Cancer (Radiotherapy/Chemotherapy)
- Artificial implants
- Undiagnosed swelling or inflammation
How do I know if Fat Cavitation is for me?
Fat cavitation is for people that live an active healthy lifestyle who are struggling to eliminate stubborn areas of fat or cellulite. This treatment works best in conjunction with a diet and exercise routine.
What can I do to enhance the results?
You can enhance the results by remaining active and eating healthy. Cryosculpting, Fat cavitation and Skin Needling treatments may also help improve results.
How many treatments are needed?
It is recommended that a minimum of 6 treatments is required. We have discounted packages available as well as ZipPay options.
Clients come from near and as far as interstate and even overseas to visit our clinic, located in Capalaba in the business district of beautiful Redland City, Queensland, we are just a short trip from those in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Logan and surrounds.
Call or TXT 0437 372 764 or contact us today