Tighten and tone with our range of Body Treatments
The newest advancement in body sculpting technology, these treatments help eliminate stubborn fat pockets.
WHAT IS CRYOSCULPTING/CRYOLIPOLYSIS?
Cryosculpting is a fat reduction treatments which targets stubborn pockets of fat that may be resistant to diet and exercise. It works by sucking the skin and fat into a vacuum and cooling it to -10° which freezes fat cells without causing damage to the skin. Once the fat has been frozen, the body will eliminate the dead fat cells through natural toxin elimination methods.
You can expect up to a 25% reduction of fat cells in the treated area. Results can take as little as 4 weeks but as long as 4 months to see depending on how your body responds to the treatment.
Per area, per session
Cryosculpting – $199
8 x $1200
Does it hurt?
Cryosculpting can cause some discomfort both during and post treatment. During the initial phase of Cryosculpting a strong vacuum suction can be felt, however, this feeling of discomfort usually only lasts about 5-10 minutes until the area is numb. Post treatment, swelling, bruising, numbness and tenderness may be present for up to 2 weeks.
What are the contraindications?
- Cryoglobulinemia or paroxysmal cold hemoglobinuria
- Known sensitivity to cold such as cold urticaria or Raynaud’s disease
- Impaired peripheral circulation in the area to be treated
- Neuropathic disorders such as post-herpetic neuralgia or diabetic neuropathy
- Impaired skin sensation
- Open or infected wounds
- Bleeding disorders or concomitant use of blood thinners
- Recent surgery or scar tissue in the area to be treated
- A hernia or history of hernia in the area to be treated or adjacent to treatment site
- Skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis, or rashes
- Pregnancy or lactation
- Any active implanted devices such as pacemakers and defibrillators
- Liver or Kidney Disease
- Cancer (Radiotherapy/Chemotherapy)
- Artificial implants
- Undiagnosed swelling or inflammation
How do I know if Cryosculpting is for me?
Cryosculpting is for people that live an active healthy lifestyle who are struggling to eliminate stubborn areas of fat. This treatment works best in conjunction with a diet and exercise routine.
What can I do to enhance the results?
You can enhance the results by remaining active and eating healthy.
How many treatments are needed?
The amount of treatments required will differ from person to person and area being treated. Some people and areas will respond better than others. It is usually recommended that a minimum of 2 treatments per area be performed.
How long does treatment take?
Treatment takes 45 minutes per area, however your appointment time will be a little longer to include consultation and measurements etc.
Clients come from near and as far as interstate and even overseas to visit our clinic, located in Capalaba in the business district of beautiful Redland City, Queensland, we are just a short trip from those in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Logan and surrounds.
Call or TXT 0437 372 764 or contact us today